Currently Out of Stock. Available September 3, 2018.The What Did the Fox Eat?®Good Lunch® Box features friendly foxes wondering what's for lunch today.
Good Lunch® Bento Boxes were styled after Japanese bento boxes. They eliminate the need for plastic bags and keep food separated and simple. Packs a three-course meal in one easy step! Improved design now features higher inner walls to keep foods separate. Designed with a kid-friendly, easy-open lid, the Good Lunch® Box is lightweight and practical, made of food-safe, non-toxic, lead-free, PVC-free & phthalate-free polypropylene.
The Good Lunch® Box fits nicely in our Zippee!® Lunch Tote.
- Size (inches): 8.50 w x 5.50 l x 2.50 h.
- Polypropylene with silicone seal.
- Lead-free. BPA-free. Phthalate-free. PVC-free.
- Avoid packing with liquids or runny food.
- Microwavable, remove lid.
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only.